Sunday 20 November 2011

So....What's your Poison?

Well well well.... "What's your poison?" my friend asked me on a tuesday evening. I enthusiastically answered, Well even tho it changes with the season, but i feel like "Wine" today.

A small get-together was planned, people involved felt thrilled, excited. Cant give you details about the reason of excitement though, it was a  meeting of 3 @7, which eventually turned into a meeting of 6 later.
But coming back to the original topic.... So ya, we started with some classic french wine, and when that emptied out, i shifted to our desi SULA, now i have had Sula all my life and never felt that it could be a threat to me ever. But unfortunately i was wrong, i starting throwing up that very evening till the next evening.

You have "Food Poisoning"; my Doctor told me very blatantly, as if its no big a deal. Now since i never suffered from Food Poisoning before , i always felt that Food Poisoning involved some injections, drips, medicines and a few days breathing hospital air. But to little knowledge i was only given an injection & then 2 days medicine. I was surprised to see that i got cured in 2 days time, though it took me so long to write this blog ; you see sometimes, WORK could be a more lethal poison than Food Poisoning. ;)

Laters
smitssss

No comments:

Post a Comment